On Monday 14 August 2006 18:16, Sebastian Renzi wrote:
> Hi everyone
> I'd like to take over Spanish translation if nobody's doing that. When
> are you planning the release 1.3.4RC1? I don't have much free time,
> but I'd really like to help with the translation, so if you have a
> planned release date, I'd like to know it, so I can do as much as
> possible.

RC1 will probably be released tomorrow. The final release date will depend on
the number of bugs discovered in RC1. If there are many bugs, a new RC will
be released with those bugs fixed. When a RC has been out for a week or two
without new bugs being discovered, the final release will be made. But the
final release date will be announced a week or so in advance. This will give
all translators time to send in their work.

If you are not already, please subscribe to licq-devel. This is where all
discussions about releases will take place.

// Erik