Hi all,

For all you Debian unstable users out there that would like to use the latest
development snapshot but don't have the time/interest to compile it yourself,
there's now an option. Add the following to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://eddie.ejohansson.se/debian/ sid main

and optional this:
deb-src http://eddie.ejohansson.se/debian/ sid main

Then install or upgrade licq as usual.

I'll try to update the packages from time to time. As always, since this is a
development snapshot no guarantees are given. Except that I use them myself
and I don't like losing data...

I only have access to a x86 machine, so no other architectures are available.

Report any problems with the packages to me, NOT bugs.debian.org. Any problems
with licq itself (i.e. not a problem with the packaging) should be reported
on trac.licq.org as usual. Please install licq-dbg to get useful backtraces.

The packages are based on the version in Debian, just updated to work with the
latest svn version.

// Erik

--
You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.
  -- Homer Simpson

Erik Johansson
http://ejohansson.se