On Thursday 14 March 2002 3:58 pm, you wrote:
> On Thursday 14 March 2002 08:26 am, James wrote:
> > .. even though I still can see myself online they don't received
> >  nor do they see me online..soooooooooo......I have to disconnect
> > and connect again and again and again...<span -moz-smiley="s2"><span> :-(
>
> First, as a common courtesy, do you think you can send e-mails in plain
> text? I'm sure I'm not the only one that prefers plaintext.
>
> It may be that licq does nothing with the reply from the server saying we
> are going to fast and the server ignores you from then on.  I'd have to
> look into it more to see what's going on, but I have a general idea.

I'd like to confirm that I'm also having the same problem. After half a dozen
messages, no more message get forwarded to the receiver. I'm on a dial-up
link so I'd be surprised if it was a speed problem but I can't confirm that
one way or another.

The Ping messages continue to appear in the Network window and my messages
get ACK's from Mirabilis when I send them but the recipient never gets them.

I'll try to capture some debug output to help. This happens with all these
versions: v1.0.3, v1.0.4 and v1.1.0(CVS) so it's not peculiar to the latest
CVS build.