On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 18:04, Jon Keating wrote:

> On Friday 10 January 2003 11:03 am, Sergey Smirnov wrote:
> > Thomas Reitelbach пишет:

> Do you have more than one version of GCC on your system?  This error is most
> common with using one version of GCC for Qt and another version of GCC for
> Licq and the plugin you install. (kde-gui in this case).

I had the same problem with Debian unstable and the problem I think is, that a
few days ago Debian switched to the new gcc version (3.2) but qt is compiled
with an older version of gcc. So like Jon said, this doesn't work for now
in Debian.
For me, I solved the problem that I set the gcc and g++ link in /usr/bin to
gcc-2.95 respectively g++-2.95

Hermann