Thomas Reitelbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> 1. Somehow it must be shown which messages are from history and which
>> have just arrived. My patch inserts a <hr>, but that doesn't really
> I was thinking about a different background color.

Yes, that would be a good solution. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be
easy to implement. mleHistory->setParagraphBackgroundColor does only set
the background color for complete lines if they end with <br>. If the
end is <p>, only the part left of the line break is colored.
I tried to use <span style="background-color:red">, but that seems to be
ignored.

Any ideas?

ciao
  Jörg