On Friday 27 June 2003 16:08, Alexander Fieroch wrote:
> Hello,
> I have just compiled licq 1.2.7 on debian testing (no errors).
> But now I can't run licq. I get the error message:
>
> 13:23:13: [WRN] Licq: Ignoring stale lockfile (pid 18814)
> 13:23:14: [ERR] Unable to load plugin (qt-gui):
> /usr/local/lib/licq/licq_qt-gui.so: undefined symbol:
> _ZN7QWidget5eventEP6QEvent.
> 13:23:14: [WRN] This usually happens when your plugin
>        is not kept in sync with the daemon.
>        Please try recompiling the plugin.
>        If you are still having problems, see
>        the FAQ at www.licq.org
>
> Whats the problem and what can I do?

Did you probably compile with kde support? then you have to load the kde-gui
plugin instead of qt-gui:

"licq -p kde-gui" will do the trick.

Also you have to compile the gui plugin with the same compiler that has been
used for QT. (This seems to be the problem in this case)

--
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IRC:   DreamForce on #licq