On Thursday 10 July 2003 01:26, Christopher Loessl wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I upgraded from 1.2.6 to 1.2.7 and compiled all (first licq then the
> plugins).
> Then removed the old version and installed the new one, but now when I
> try to start it i get this error:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ licq
> 01:22:06: [ERR] Unable to load plugin (qt-gui):
> /usr/local/lib/licq/licq_qt-gui.so: undefined symbol:
> _ZN7QWidget5eventEP6QEvent.

You are probably using a compiler that is different from the one used to
compile your QT library.
Either use the same compiler for QT and qt-gui plugin, or recompile QT with
the comipler that you used for qt-gui.
Please note: If you recompile QT with a different compiler this could mean
that you have to recompile KDE and others, too.

Thomas

--
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IRC:   DreamForce on #licq