Hello,

I just installed licq 1.2.7 in my Debian/Sarge system from sources. It is working fine, except that the order of the groups in my contact list is somehow scrambled.

I can change the order in the groups menu, but it has no effect on the list.

I tried the ~/.licq dir of my notebook (which uses a different uin) and the order was correct. Changing the order in group menu took effect immediately.

Clicking the "S" on top of the contact list reverses the disorder and restores it after pressing again.

After that I tried my workstation's ~/.licq directory on my notebook (also 1.2.7) and had the same problems.

So I think there is somethink wrong with my user files? Is there perhabs a limitation for the number of groups? I actually have 28 groups, but it was no problem in 1.2.6

Any ideas what could cause the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan Naujokat