Hi, I have installed licq stable under freebsd 5.1 release and I have noticed a couple
of bugs with the contact list.

When I log in and I have waiting messages, the online contact list doesnt show who is
online even though there are people online, i have to switch to offline and then back
to online to see who is online.

Also the online list doesnt refresh after the online contacts shown when someone goes
offline or goes online.

Brian Tyndall