Hi,
sorry if this is a FAQ, but I haven't seen it asked anywhere [after a
short search...]

Is there a way to import all my old history of messages and files
sent/received etc into LICQ?

I've recently switched from WIN2K to Mandrake, and I would like to
"continue where I left off" for ICQ, just like I did for emails by
importing all my old folders from Outlook to Evolution.

Possible?

--
Merlin Zener
Piano, Synthesizer