Whyking wrote:

I'm using licq for a pretty long time now, the only thing that bugs me, is that I have found no way to record ALL the history in my log files, there is only a fixed size of msgs in it and every new message deletes the last one. Is there a way to get around this? (Except backing them up every ten minutes).

Did you try the "forward" and "backward" buttons? It will take you to the next/previous 50 messages.
Licq records _all_ messages and doesn't remove any from your history. I for example still have messages in my history that are several years old.

Bye,
Thomas