On Saturday 22 May 2004 07:27 am, Kong Shing Hon wrote:
(B> I would like to make icq running all the time on my server, which is
(B> without any X/Qt library, and using a gui client to connect to that icq
(B> daemon on another computer.
(B
(BWith the RMS plugin it's possible to do this, but it requires a new GUI to be
(Bmade to connect to this.  So currently, there is no way to do this, sorry.
(B
(BJon
(B
(BJon Keating                                                ICQ #16325723
$BIM>>;[EMAIL PROTECTED],8)(B                                               GPG ID:
(B0x2290A71F
(B[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Bemostar on irc.freenode.net