On Sunday 01 August 2004 09:38 am, Philip Nelson wrote:
> I really don't like this behaviour. Since when does [Enter] not add a new
> line in multi line text boxes? I also don't like having millions of options
> for every little thing - the options dialogue is already pretty full.

Agreed, and this is the reason why Licq currently doesn't have this "feature"
and option.  Of course, it is very easy to change the source code to modify
it.  I can make a patch available that provides this functionality for each
release if people are interested.

Jon

Jon Keating                                                ICQ #16325723
äååéåç                                               GPG ID: 0x2290A71F
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
emostar on irc.freenode.net