Hi!

Since yesterday I am not able to see any people online in
licq. Connection works fine and everyone can see me, but all users
appear as "offline".

I think there was a change of the ICQ-protocol: Neither centericq nor
licq work, but gaim and kopete do.

When will I be able to use licq again?

Regards
 Stephan

--
Welcome to Game 2, Book 7, Chapter 4, Stage 1, Area 19, Zone 6, Subzone 11,
Level 56, Sublevel 18, Act 6, Subact 12, Subunderact 19, Subunderdownact 759.