On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 12:13:38PM +0100, Martin Fernau wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> what is the status of this trillian issue:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8315933&forum_id=5420
> It seems, that I have some trouble with a trillian user since her client
> seems
> to be crach often when I type messages to her.
>
> Another thing: I try to send a file to this trillian client and see the
> following message in my network-view: "Requesting reverse connection
> from ...". She's behind a router. I can't send files to her but she told me,
> that other users can send files to her. Any ideas? I can send files to normal
> icq clients. I'm behind a firewall, but I configured it with portforarding.
> Maybe I have to forward some special ports for this 'reverse connection' too?

last time I checked, the trillian still crashed.

It only crashes if I request a reverse connection. If sending through server
it works.

Filetransfer not tested.

Jon, could you fix this. I know Trillian should do, but since they didn't move
after I put it on bugtraq, I don't think they will ever move.

thanks
philipp

--
A byte walks into a bar and orders a pint. Bartender asks him "What's wrong?"
Byte says "Parity error." Bartender nods and says "Yeah, I thought you looked