Hello,

JG wrote:
> in case you are wondering why miranda and trillian users on your list
> don't answer your messages.. they didn't receive them :)
>
> licq users don't seem to be affected, but i could only test one v1.2.7
> and one v1.3.0 user (i'm using some current CVS and i don't seem to be
> affected too). gaim users also still receive messages.

I had problems with a user of licq today, so I think even if licq can
contact any user, you still should upgrade to the newest (stable) version.

To solve this communication problem, both peers need to have a working
client. So if I upgraded and the peer did not, we still cannot communicate.

> i don't know if there are more clients that don't work because of some
> protocol changes.

Centericq seems to work without any problem (testet with 1.4.0 as far as
I remember), the same holds for micq clients.

Greetings,
Stefan

--
      ____