Hello peoples!

I like licq! It's small, fast, can send files to other icq users and
integrates good into kde (which is my main desktop).
However, licq got tons of bugs one the last releases and I don't see any
progress to fix them (since 1.3.x) :(

I use the latest release (1.3.2)

1) server side contact list: tons of errors that licq can't modify it
2) from trillian or other windows icq-users: I sometimes get NO message nor a
notification that he/she currently writes a message (if I'm in occupied or
DND mode). So, I think that he/she don't write anything and thus sometimes
draw a wrong conclusion about this person (because I think that he/she don't
react on messages from me)
3) just a few minutes ago: An icq2003b user got empty messages from me over
and over again. I had to switch over to kopete to send him the messages.
4) I sometimes receive empty messages from windows users sending smileys which
licq don't know. Other icq programs at least shows the text for this icon
(*JOKINGLY* for instance)

I don't know if I'm the only person having these problems. I like to use licq
because it's rich on features and can sending files to other users (which
kopete can't!). However, I can't use licq since these bugs are gone away -
the point 2 and 3 at least.

I hope that licq sometimes get rid of all these problems since it's simply the
best icq-client in my opinion. Untill then I have to use kopete :(

Regards,
Martin