You know I always forget those long winded archetype creation commands
and
thinking about this I guess I would hope for something more. Something
like specify
a set of tables (and stuff) and have "LiftBuilder" go and create
mappings, validation and default html
for me. I haven't looked at it for a long time, but I believe Grails
does something like this

Oliver

On 08/09/2008, at 9:52 AM, Charles F. Munat wrote:

> Oh, hell yeah. Please!
>
> And down the road, when the mapper becomes agnostic, would there be an
> archetype that used JPA as the back end for the Lift mapper?
>
> Chas.
>
> Tim Perrett wrote:
>> Ah cool - this is quite nice actually; good work Oliver!

Cheers