There are some things that are impossible to find on the wiki because
the words are too common and are apparently on the stop-words list.
Example: the following page discusses many-to-many relationships (and
includes those words on the page):

http://liftweb.net/index.php/HowTo_setup_composite_keys

(Thanks, Martin.)

But a search for many-to-many yields no results. This has happened to me
many times with different search phrases. I *know* something's there,
but I can't find it.

Is there a way to alter the stop-words list? Maybe we can optimize it
for the types of searches likely to occur on the Lift wiki.

Chas.