There are some files that are generated when one runs the liftweb
examples (e.g. skittr) that are not included in the gitignore file. As a
result, when I go to do a git pull to get the latest code, I find that I
have to do a commit, then a merge to update the code, even though I
haven't changed anything.

Could someone who has access add these directories to the gitignore file
so that the examples can be run and the liftweb code still updated with
a simple git pull? This one was files like these:

sites/skittr/skittr/seg0/c51.dat

But I've run into this before with other examples.

Thanks!

Chas.