Nice.

1. I was wondering why the use of Option and not Can ?
2. Any particular reason for using StringBuilder in
FlotOverview.render and not JsExp composition (same for Flot
object)? ... it just seamed easier? .. renderHide and renderShow
functions... I think Lift has abstractions for those as well.
3. I'd recommend using English names for functions etc.
4. SensorActor .. any reason for not using CometActor ?

Br's,
Marius