David,
I can do without it for now, however I'll be giving a demo at the end
of this week, and I just did a mvn clean jetty:run and, well, I get
110 compilation errors now ! :-)
I'm not going to panic, is there some way to fix the lift version in
maven to the one which I've been using until now? Do I have to
checkout the version from git and compile it locally?

Thanks,
Ramzi