Hi Derek,

Glad to see your working on it. MetaRecord.asHtml is not completed.
Probably would make sense to add on the Field a toNode function that
would be defaulted to Text as you mentioned. Hence MetaRecord.asHtml
(should we rename it to toNode as well?) will combine the toNode from
the record's fields.

Field.asXhtml  when rendering a Record based on a provided user form
template.

thoughts?

Br's,
Marius