On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Tim Perrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IMO, there is a wider issue here at large:
>
> Should we be providing a way / central repo for lift plugins (read:
> modules) that are part of lift proper? Kind of like a lift-extras
> repo? Possibly host it on scala-tools?

I think this can be accomplished with the Maven infrastructure.  We're
hosting a fair and growing number of Maven repositorie at scala-tools.org  I
would love to see lots of project hosted at GitHub and built and served via
ScalaTools.

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp