Hello Lifters,

I am looking into using the maven scala:console plugin as an aid to
debugging with the hope that I can start my lift app thru the console,
and then after it comes up, be able to issue calls to 'static' methods
which will return data which can help me see what is going on.  My
attempts to use NetBeans as a debugger for my lift app have failed
miserably.  I need a robust simple way to debug and the console plug-
in seems like a good way to go.

Per the instructions located at
http://scala-tools.org/mvnsites/maven-scala-plugin/usage_console.html,
I have done the following:

    % mvn scala:console jetty:run
    scala> new bootstrap.liftweb.Boot().boot

However, jetty is not running yet and I am not sure how to prod into
life.

Has anyone tried this or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Dano