On 16/12/2008, at 3:30 PM, Charles F. Munat wrote:

> I copied and pasted the error message code into my own error message
> utility and then changed the blank output to Text(""). I also wanted
> rewrite other parts of it.

Im trying to get a html programmer to come up with a css fix before I
put
in my own fix, but its certainly a option to use, if necessary.

> It seems there is always a trade-off between convenience and
> configuration. My coding style is very different from David's (at
> least
> where HTML is concerned), so I find myself rewriting (modifying,
> really)
> lots of stuff to make it work the way I need it to. But it sure saves
> time to have a base of code to modify, rather than having to write it
> all from scratch.

I've been guilty of modifying a few things myself, so I certainly
understand
where you are coming from here. It makes me wonder how many "lifters"
are
working with an unadulterated version of the code-base.

My own code style is also probably different from others and is likely
going to diverge as I have a "mentor" pushing me to adopt a much
more functional/immutable style of programming.