I'm putting together a structured wiki that documents what languages,
frameworks, and libraries are behind various websites & webapps. One
of the goals of the project is to highlight the diverse set of
languages and other components that people use to power their sites
and raise the visibility of up-and-coming packages like Lift.

Currently, I'm in the process of looking for and adding Lift based
webapps. I've found a few sites so far like http://buyafeature.com/ ,
http://www.esme.us/esme/ , and the demo at http://demo.liftweb.net/
(down?). But, it would be nice to have a much more comprehensive list.

Does anyone here have any public Lift powered webapps? If so, would
you mind sharing the URL and what other support components you are
using (e.g. which servlet container Tomcat, Jetty; database; etc.)

Thanks, Dan