I have a new Lift site online -- still fine tuning the look in IE --
here, if anyone is interested:

http://tinibigs.com/

This one (as is true with pretty much all my sites) is a sort of
mini-CMS. The client can log in and change almost anything on the site
(except the look & feel). This includes changing the text and images on
any page (with Markdown), creating new events, updating the drink menu,
adding new reviews, administering contacts, mailing list subscriptions,
and reservation requests, and, of course, administering site users.

Since this replaces the previous site, I'd like to set up redirects from
old pages to new pages. What is the easiest way to do this in Lift. (I
have a whole list of redirects.)

Also, whoever was adding Lift sites to a list is welcome to add this
one. More coming very soon as they go online.

Chas.