On the "HowTo run examples" page in the Wiki
(http://liftweb.net/index.php/HowTo_run_examples), the link to the
lift-example project file doesn't work (404). All the other files are
present in the directory, but not this one.

http://scala-tools.org/repo-releases/net/liftweb/lift-example/0.10/lift-example-0.10-project.tar.bz2

I would like to experiment with the examples to understand what Lift
can do. Is there someplace else I can get this file?

I tried version 0.9, but got some errors...

[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: null:lift-example:war:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: net.liftweb:lift-examples-parent for
project: null:lift-example:war:null for project
null:lift-example:war:null

Amy