Hey all,

Some of you may remember than 6 months ago or so, we had the longest
thread in lift list history:
http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/77d5a7dcb96ad2ab

The community has nearly doubled in size since that conversation and I
wonder if there is now any more appetite for extending the
localization stuff with "localizer" partial functions etc which would
let us localize database content? Im also technically able to actually
implement this now, which always helps ;-)

Obviously in the run up to 1.0 there is lots to be done elsewhere, but
I'll be working on this whatever (in a branch, for 1.1 perhaps) as I
need it for work, so if their are people out there who would find this
useful, or want to collaborate on it then by all means let me know :-)

Cheers

Tim