Hey Pete,

I did not realise that the enterprise WSDL is org specific - can you
elaborate in which ways it is specific? Ideally, the enterprise one is
most useful for me (and I would imagine other users). Can you explain
how plugins such as http://activesfdc.rubyforge.org/ achieve
organization agnostic tooling in light of the bespoke / dynamic WSDL?

Are we mainly talking about versioning differences in the API and what
an organization is signed up to? I note that my companies force.com
account does visually look different to my developer account... is
this at all related or am I totally on the wrong track?!

I must be mistaken about the licensing then, my bad - either that or I
read something on the net somewhere!

Cheers

Tim