Oh, yeah! I'll see if my clone has any free time... :-)

Seriously though, I'm drowning right now, but if there's any way I can
help that doesn't require too much time, I'll do it.

(I'm actually writing a couple of tiny Merb sites this week (I hope), in
part to see how Merb differs, and in part because with luck I can
offload a bit of work onto my brother, who is a Rails programmer.)

Chas.