The column type for the MappedDateTime is TIMESTAMP by default, so it should
save hour, minute, second, etc. Are you using an existing schema or using
Schemifier to generate it? If it's the latter, can you provide a code
snippet showing where you set the timestamp on your mapper instance? As for
the second one, can you give us a code snippet and a stack trace showing the
exception? Also, would you mind keeping this on the mailing list for now so
that if other people run into similar issues we at least have some history.

Thanks,

Derek