Hi,

the "/classpath/" stuff is that ResourceServer that lift manages.  You
can simply add a "style" or "css" directory in "webapp" and add your
own css there.

In your template, just make sure your css is loaded after screen.css.

and for this question:
"What if I have multiple text areas on one page but what them to be
of
different sizes? "

Use an "ID" for each of them.  You can set the ID in your snippet,
like so:
def foo(xhtml: NodeSeq): NodeSeq = {
  bind("d", xhtml,
     "wide" -> textarea("Junk text", bar = _) % ("ID" -> "wideText"),
     "narrow" -> textarea("Junk text", bar = _) % ("ID" ->
"slimText"))
}

That help?