This is something that has been asked before, but I don't think there was
anything out there. I think that this would be a really nice feature,
particularly if it could leverage the existing jQuery stuff.  IIRC, the
built-in Menu snippet doesn't render children at all unless the parent is
the current selected page, so we would have to either modify that or we
could code up a new MenuBar snippet that renders a "bar" instead of a UL
like the current one.

Derek