http://scala-tools.org/mvnsites/maven-scala-plugin/plugin-info.html

Click on any particular goal and you'll get a list of its configuration
options.  A union of all those is the complete list for the plugin.  Those
are generated from the annotations in the source code, so they should be
*way* more up-to-date than what's in my head (although, perhaps not
DavidB's).  :)

-Josh

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com