It should be functional (as in, no errors). The XML parsing error is an
issue with Firefox and Lift, and is fixed in 1.1, but not 1.0, which is what
PocketChange currently uses (to match the book). I think we're working on
backporting the fix to 1.0. If you see other errors, please let us know with
detailed info.

Derek