I'm using YUI to build an application interface. I built it in plain
HTML and it runs just fine, but when I copy and paste that code into my
lift app -- only difference: the liftAjax.js script -- I get the
following errors in Firebug:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [nsIDOMNSHTMLElement.innerHTML]"
nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)" location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost:9876/scripts/build/treeview/treeview-debug.js ::
anonymous :: line 498" data: no]

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004003
(NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [nsIDOMNSHTMLElement.innerHTML]" nsresult:
"0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)" location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost:9876/scripts/build/treeview/treeview-debug.js ::
anonymous :: line 1204" data: no]
[Break on this error] f.innerHTML = sb.join("");

This treeview component worked fine in the plain HTML, but now that it's
in Lift, no go. Yes, I am using the Yahoo version of liftAjax. I added a
link to the YUI connections.js script. Otherwise, I've changed nothing.

Any ideas?

Chas.