Hi Derek,

This was something that confused me a bit, too. Which kind of database
is Lift using? Its not mentioned at all in the tutorial, or?

I just know it from Turbogears, that they had a tool that could play
with the underlying database and do stuff like delete all tables and
create new empty ones. With Grok its really easy to "create" a new empty
database, too.

I think this is really helpful for testing, because you dont have waste
so much time with doing it manually.

I just asked, because I thought maybe there's something similar to do so.

thanks
Tobias