Amit,

There is no way that I know of in Java to construct a string at runtime and
use that string for casting.  If you can show me an example of what you mean
in Java I'll show you the equivilent Scala code.

In terms of the roadmap, you started a thread on that.  If you have
follow-up questions, please post them to that thread.

Thanks,

David