Hi Tim,
just one addition. Wicket has something called an ajaxcall decorator
(IAjaxCallDecorator) that allows you to modify the script and more
specifically the "decorateScript" method allows you to prepend a char-
sequence to the script. This would allow me to do exactly what I want.
Is there any way in Lift to achieve the same thing? I'd really like to
avoid dealing with JavaScript directly apart from something as trivial
as the "confirm(...)" dialog or similar.
Cheers, Chris.