Hey Chas,

> What I'd like to make is a complete (large) flow chart that shows what
> happens to the request at every step of the way until it is returned to
> the browser as a response. Considering the number of possible decision
> points, I think it would be a big chart. But even just a simplified one
> would help.

It will be a medium size chart :-) I'll try and bash it out today with a but
of graffle action! Do note however that a diagram about lifts processing
pipeline will be somewhat different to the diagram you previously posted
which details more the package structure of lift.

> The smart folks on the committers list here understand these things so
> well that they answer in shorthand, assuming that I (or others)
> understand all sorts of things that I have no clue about. That usually
> means that I have to take half an hour to think through an answer step
> by step, looking things up.

Almost certainly anything you don't understand, or is not clear, just say
and im sure someone will be happy to lay it out for you.

> I'm interested to see anything you come up with. Your online tutorials
> have been surprisingly easy for the lay person to understand. I think
> you have a knack for this.

Thanks, that's great feedback :-)

Cheers, Tim