If you were building an application which didn't require any COMET nor
needed any data stored in the session and you were happy to disable
the random form field name generation (so a form submission, due to
failover/load balancing could be processed by any servlet container in
the cluster) - would Lift still work in failover scenarios or would it
totally barf?

I understand that generating random names for things can be
troublesome (I can imagine the callbacks used in forms having similar
problems) - are there other bits of Lift that could cause issues? I'm
just wondering if Lift can ever be used in a share-nothing kinda
deployment, or if session replication is mandatory.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration