I'd like to pick everyone's brains on a small requirement I have for an
in-house app. I need to have the end-user select a subset of items from a
master set. Additionally, the items should be ordered. Typically in the past
I've used something like Tapestry's Palette control (or rolled my own with
some selects and javascript). I don't think that this would be too hard to
do in Lift, but I was wondering if anyone else has a better approach that
they've used or seen in use.

Thanks,

Derek