Tim --

Thanks, yes that was very useful; it's certainly helped me understand
working with parameters in urls. For the moment I'm working round the
requirement to match at the root of the url but eventually it would be
nice to be able to do it. David, any guidance on this would be much
appreciated!

Cheers

Joe