2009/6/9 David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>:
> Jonas,
> We always use Maven to load dependencies.  We never use GPL dependencies.
>  If you have a question about the license of a dependency and its use in
> Lift, please ping me privately.

I am using Maven. But as I said I could not find the Atomikos in any
public library, putting them in lib will let the user easily install
them in their local repo.
Do you know if they are in any public repo?
Sorry about the license issues, didn't think about that.
I can remove them all in any case, even though that would make it
harder to use.

> What does Configgy have that Lift's Props and Logger doesn't?  I'm all for
> enhancing Lift to be as good as Configgy (and Robey didn't have the
> bandwidth to integrate Configgy into Lift, thus our own config management).

First I like the printf-style logging API, similar to slf4j. Nice to
use plus better performance.

Second I really like Configgys configuration API, plus that it is
integrated with the logging.
But this was just a comment from my side, I have no problem whatsoever
to use Lift logger.

/Jonas