I'm setting up my first model with CRUDify, but I'm having a hard time
trying to figure out how to insert the auto-generated menus into my
sitemap. Currently I have:

     val entries = Menu(Loc("Home", List("index"), "Home")) ::
Layout.menus :: User.sitemap
     LiftRules.setSiteMap(SiteMap(entries:_*))

This gives:

[error]  found   : List[Product]
[error]  required: Seq[net.liftweb.sitemap.Menu]
[error]     LiftRules.setSiteMap(SiteMap(entries:_*))
[error]                                  ^

I've tried various permutations on this, and if I remove Layout.menus,
everything compiles. Same thing for User.sitemap. But I can't have both
Layout.menus and User.sitemap in the same val or the attempt to set it
as the sitemap fails.

Any idea what's up?