I was working on something to help make it easier to deal with one to many
relationships. I'm attaching it (OneToMany.scala) along with a class that
uses it (partially work in progress), although it's a bit verbose (partially
because my class names are very long).Advantages include access to the
children like a collection, and ability to add and remove children but defer
actually saving it, as well as adding the children before the parent was
saved and got an id.
It's not test very thoroughly, and of course any suggestions for improvement
are more than welcome. I'm planning to try to make something similar for
many to many soon.