If I have an application thats not in a Maven repository, I usually put it
in my local (or company) repository - for instance adding functionaljava.jar
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.other -DartifactId=functionaljava
-Dversion=2.17 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=functionaljava.jar -DgeneratePom=true

But, before you do this, as suggested
below, you might want to google for the application
(eg "ibiblio functionaljava") to make sure its not in a maven repository.