I'd like to see this - had a similar hour of headscratching myself this
morning. I wouldn't be adverse to info logs on successful binds either.

Derek Chen-Becker wrote:
> I just spent the better part of half a day trying to track down an issue
> with binding that ended up being a subtle typo. I'm thinking of adding in
> some logging (in dev mode) for the bind function to warn about unused bind
> elements and unused bind params, just to better help locate issues like
> this. Any objections?
>
> Derek

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Williams
n:Williams;Matt
org:Makeable Solutions Ltd
adr;dom:;;113-116 Bute Street;Cardiff;;CF10 5EQ
email;internet:m...@makeable.co.uk
title:Chief Platform Architect
tel;work:02920 007543
tel;cell:07958 208482